- Manage technical issues dealing with Development Responsible for Application Framework Design and Coding Environment.
- Analyze, modify, test and debug new and existing computer programs; analyze problems and make modifications to systems and individual programs and required.
- Develop modifications or enhancements to existing programs to meet customer needs or system design changes.
- Evaluate operations and activities of assigned program responsibilities; recommend improvements and modifications; write and modify operating procedures.
- Male/ Female
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Software Engineering or IT related field.
- At least 3 years experience In-depth knowledge and experience in system architecture / solution and integration.
- Experience in J2EE deployment and application design.
- Strong working experience in Java / Strut Framework / J2EE / JSP development / UML / Servlet etc.
- Familiar with Oracle database / SQL Server database or any RDBMS.
- Have knowledge or have experience in Strut Framework would be advantage.
- Having skill in Web Application Server Web Logic is plus would be advantage
- Self-starter / good interpersonal skills / effective communication skills / and work well with deadline and can work over time if require.
- Willing to work as a team.
Qualified and interested candidates please send your full resume with current / expected salary notice period in MS word format + Photo.